This Zaxcom RX-12R bundle includes:
(1) RX-12R - The Zaxcom RX-12 is a one stop receiver solution for your bag or cart. It contains a 35 MHz tracking front end filter to eliminate interference from unwanted stray RF, an RF amplifier and antenna and power distribution for up to six QRX212 dual receiver modules for the reception of twelve separate TRX transmitters. The dual receiver modules can be easily added or swapped as necessary
(4) QRX212 receivers - The QRX212 is a dual channel wideband receiver module for use with the Zaxcom RX-12 Digital Wireless Receiver. The modules can be easily added or swapped as necessary.
(4) Eligible transmitters - Any combination of those listed below.
(4) Sanken COS-11D lavaliers (or three, if you've selected a bundle with three bodypack transmitters and a different form factor for the fourth)
(1) IFB200 wireless transceiver - As a transmitter, it sends IFB audio, timecode and remote control commands to our TRX digital recording wireless transmitters and ERX receivers. It can also be used to monitor audio from a QRX or any other ZaxNet transmitter.
The transmitter combinations presented are suggestions - contact us if you'd like a different set!
Some versions of this wireless microphone device may operate in portions of the 617-652 MHz or 663-698 MHz frequencies. Beginning in 2017, these frequencies are being transitioned by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) to the 600 MHz service to meet increasing demand for wireless broadband services. Users of this device must cease operating on these frequencies no later than July 13, 2020. In addition, users of this device may be required to cease operations earlier than that date if their operations could cause harmful interference to a 600 MHz service licensee’s wireless operations on these frequencies. For more information, visit the FCC’s wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov/wireless-microphones-guide or call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC).
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device.
[email protected] (212) 629-9430[email protected] (404) 855-2255