The CL-8 is a mixing control surface companion to the
788T recorder which provides additional capabilities to the 788T without a
significant increase in weight, making it adaptable to a variety of field
The CL-8 features eight large, rotary faders to control the eight inputs of the
788T. It offers command over numerous input settings, including high-pass
filter, limiter, polarity, and mute. When used with the CL-8, the original 788T
input controls function as input trims, and the CL-8 controls offer fader
control. To ensure accurate and clear marking of tracks, the CL-8 is able to
manage the 788Tís built-in slate mic. For rapid setups in the field, the CL-8
allows users to quickly assign inputs to the main left and right record tracks.
With a push of the input knob, users also have the ability to solo an input in
headphones so they can concentrate on a specific track within their recording.
With the CL-8 users now have access to two additional recording tracks (Aux 1
and Aux 2) through the CL-8ís associated firmware, for total of 10 record
tracks. These new tracks can be used to provide auxiliary sends for more
comprehensive setups. Inputs can be assigned to Aux tracks pre- or post-fader.
LEDís indicate when signals are present. The CL-8 can be connected to a keyboard
through the controllerís USB keyboard pass-through port.
- Eight rotary faders allow recorder gain controls to function as input trims
- Quick assign to L and R tracks
- Adds two additional tracks to the 788T (Aux 1 and Aux 2) with CL-8's associated firmware
- Quick assign to Aux 1 and 2 tracks
- Allows quick actuation of input settings such as High-Pass Filter, Limiter, Polarity, Mute, Solo, and Slate Mic.
- The CL-8 can be connected to a keyboard through the controller's USB keyboard pass-through port.