New Page 1
The Denecke TS-C is a compact full featured smart slate, capable of reading, generating, and displaying SMPTE/EBU time code. Its new compact size makes the TS-C ideal for documentary work, insert shots, EFP style shooting or anywhere a big slate is too cumbersome. The TS-C jams to all standard frame rates, including 23.976 for HD. User Bits are set automatically when jammed to an external time code source. The TS-C reads and displays off speed time code used in special situations such as music video playback.
The time code reader mode works with both ascending and descending time code and can also be configured as a "+1 frame reader" to display the time code in real time (not a frame late). The TS-C is the first Denecke product to support Aaton serial communication! The precision TCXO combined with a 16 BIT microprocessor ensure extremely low drift and high accuracy while the standard EL backlit face plate is helpful in low light situations.
- Aaton serial communication via 5 pin Lemo plug.
- Electro-Luminescent (EL) backlit face plate.
- Light weight - under 2 lbs. with batteries.
- 1/3 smaller than the TS-
- Display intensity variable in 9 steps.
- 16 Bit flash microprocessor produces greater accuracy and allows for future firmware upgrades.
- Auto set to incoming frame rates.
- Battery voltage and low battery warning readout.
- Re-jam without powering down.
- Sliding access door to controls and quick load battery pack.
- Sync error warning of different frame rates.
- Choice of Black & White or Color clapper sticks.
||5.00" x 8.25" x1.24"
||1.90 lbs. with batteries
||± 1 ppm @ -30° to +75° C
Typical ± 0.2 ppm @ 23° C
||-15 db at 4.7k
||5.7v to 16v DC
||6 alkaline "AA" batteries.